Note: When you purchase this product, you will receive a confirmation email immediately. We will then personally reach out to you via email within 1-2 business days with a link and instructions to take the assessment.
The Watson-Glaser™ II Critical Thinking Appraisal is the revised version of the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal. It is comprised of 40 multiple choice items and can be completed in about 35 minutes. The Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal II is useful for assessing an individual’s ability to recognize assumptions, evaluate arguments, and draw conclusions. It is suitable for selection as well as development in roles requiring an individual to work with business information to answer questions, determine strategy, reduce risk and maximize organizational performance. The Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal II has two equivalent forms, Form D and Form E.
What the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal II Measures
The Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal-II assesses:
- Recognizing Assumptions
- Evaluating Arguments
- Drawing Conclusions
- Overall Critical Thinking
Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal-II Reports
Three reports are available for the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal-II:
- Number of items correct and performance on each scale are reported in addition to an overall percentile and a brief narrative interpretation.
- Provides standard and score-based structured interview questions suitable for both selection and development.
- Provides developmentally-based individualized feedback and coaching suggestions
Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal-II Norms
Scoring is based upon a broad variety of norm groups:
- Human Resources Professional
- Information Technology Professional
- Sales Representative
- Manager in Manufacturing/Production
- Professional/Individual Contributor
- Hourly/Entry Level
- High School/GED
- 1-2 Years of College
- 3-4 Years of College
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate Degree