These affordable programs can make a difference in the lives of students plotting their future, people embarking on a first career, people looking to maximize their career, or even those looking to reinvent themselves and make a transition.
Our programs are backed by the science of The Birkman Method®, which has been used by millions of people for over 70 years. We also provide a supplemental PDF guide and expert coaching for clients that want to tap into their optimum potential.
Some college stats that will blow your mind. Did you know:
- Only 41% of first-time, full-time undergraduates seeking a bachelor’s degree received it within 4 years1
- About 30% of undergraduates, who had declared a major, changed their major at least once2
- Outstanding student loan debt reached an all-time high of $1.41 trillion in 20193.
That means thousands of hard-earned dollars are spent that don’t need to be…and this was before COVID-19 changed campuses and the college experience! Now more than ever, students need the clarity and self-awareness Degree4Me® provides to navigate their careers and maximize their talents whether they decide to go the route of a college degree or focus on skills and/or trades.
Now, let’s talk about those who are in the workforce:
- In 2019, job satisfaction was at 54% for U.S. workers and employees were reporting feeling more at ease with job security and Millennials were having more confidence in their wages. That came to a screeching halt with all of the changes brought in 2020.4
- In July, when Korn Ferry asked more than 1,000 professionals what they were most looking forward to when they return to the office, 20% of them said “nothing.” 5
- Even more complex, according to experts, is that many people find their work environment unmotivating. Myriad surveys show that only about 1/3 of employees say they are engaged at work. In the new Korn Ferry survey, nearly 2/3, or 64% of respondents, say they’re more productive at home. 5
It will be interesting to see what satisfaction looks like in future surveys; I do have my guess! Challenged with modifying the way we work, changing business structures and often times services, it is a different world and like anything there are pluses and minus to that. We want to support you in finding and exploring those pluses with Career4Me®!
Our team is committed to making a positive difference in the world. If you know anyone in your life that could benefit from the Degree4Me® or Career4Me® programs, please feel free to share it with them.
SOURCES: 1NCES 2019: https://nces.ed.gov/programs/raceindicators/indicator_red.asp | 2.S. Department of Education, https://nces.ed.gov/pubs2018/2018434.pdf | 3Investopedia 2019: https://www.investopedia.com/student-loan-debt-2019-statistics-and-outlook-4772007 | 4Conference Board Job Satisfaction 2019 | 5https://www.kornferry.com/insights/articles/returning-to-office-coronavirus